Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
hi Robb:
smitty here in south east- central Arizona. liked your bit about your hunting dog "skunk". I have two female brindle -terrier mix pit bulls. got them both from pounds when they were pups. they both turned out to be gentle lizard, ground squirrel, and rabbit hunting dogs. (great for alerting me to rattle snakes also!) both love to ride my Polaris quad (one on the front and the other on the back side. ) during the winter some of the winter visitors love to stop me and strike up a conversation about them. all I need do is say truck and a truck to them is my jeep, pickup or quad and away we go. They are true friends that never say they can't go for some reason or another, but are always ready and willing to go. they love my 40 acres of high mountain desert and would probably live there given the chance. I am retired live in Coolidge, Arizona and spend a lot of time out in the wilds with my dogs between Florence and Kearney Arizona where my acreage is. thanks for sharing your story about skunk!!
smitty

· Registered
78 Posts
hey al! both of your dogs are really smart and good looking! I can tell you are a dog person too! too bad about daisy, but it sounds as though she had a nice long life with you. lily will fill some of the void and as the years go by- be a really special partner too! thanks for sharing the photos- I will add photos as soon as I can figure it out.
smitty

· Registered
78 Posts
Re: Robbs hunting dog.alleyyooper

hi al, just wanted to update you on the pictures. we don't have photo bucket but my wife in trying to check into it, got a suspect popup which she quickly closed and deleted. we will keep trying - we do have a large photo file in the computer , but have found as you said that it can't be transferred to this web. By the way do you keep a large number of bee hives? (assuming that is you with the equipment on). I have a number of wild honey bees located in the caves and rocks of the canyons around my 40 acres. haven't run across any of the so called killer bees as of yet and don't aim to!
smitty
P.S. if you're ever in the state of Arizona, give a call- cell 928-928-6154 home 520-723-1344

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.