Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My middle daughter needed to use up some excess energy this evening, so I put my little 'Rock n Roller' to 'Rolling the Rock' ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

She'd never gotten to drive the old '77 before, so I told her she ain't gonna learn any younger, jump on and let's go !!

Off she goes. We have about a half mile to grade and roll so there's enough fun for everybody to get their share of time on the roller.

Wow, she's back already, :shock: she must be running in 3rd gear....regular SpeedRacer, she is... :lol: :lol:

I can't tell from this shot if she's having a good time or not...what do you guys think ???

A view from the cockpit....

She's helped me enough to know that she's always gonna get a little dirty.... ;) :D :? :? By the way, our driveway is almost like a super highway now !!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Seat time, smiles and dirty hands. What more could a young lady want. I think she had a great time. Does that tractor have a stereo????????? :cool: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Looks like she has the hang of it. She may be wantin' a pink tractor soon if this keeps up :!: :shock:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Looks like you have some fine road maintenance help (maybe just tractor driving). She sure looks happy to be helping! :lol:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, she had a blast. Loved every minute of it. I think this is more fun for her than the woodpile which is where she has been spending quite a bit of time tossing pieces off the splitter. She and the rest of the brood are all coming to Cynthiana with me this June !!!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gordon1121 said:
You have flat got some cool stuff. I do believe you got a peace of equipment for anything.
Thank you, sir...however it is mostly wore out stuff nobody else wanted or just built outta scrap. Everything is low budget here on Po' Acres.
;) :D ;) Boy if I had the money my much older brother has, why by gollie, I'd just burn mine... :lol: :lol: :lol: Then I could buy good stuff.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
missouri massey man said:
gordon1121 said:
You have flat got some cool stuff. I do believe you got a peace of equipment for anything.
Thank you, sir...however it is mostly wore out stuff nobody else wanted or just built outta scrap. Everything is low budget here on Po' Acres.
;) :D ;) Boy if I had the money my much older brother has, why by gollie, I'd just burn mine... :lol: :lol: :lol: Then I could buy good stuff.
Wendell, that's how one accumulates some interesting stuff. Taking other folks' discarded stuff and making something useful outta it can, in the long run, perhaps put a little extra change in yer pocket and give you things that nobody else has. Then, your neighbors with similar interests will want 'em too :!: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
bikerdave said:
Sorry Jim, I guess that was Massy man I should be talking to.
It's ok Dave. You are right though. I don't have the money nor the real estate my brother does, and I am happy with it :!: :D

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Jim in NC said:
[quote="missouri massey man":27lpg7fi]
gordon1121 said:
Wendell, that's how one accumulates some interesting stuff. Taking other folks' discarded stuff and making something useful outta it can, in the long run, perhaps put a little extra change in yer pocket and give you things that nobody else has. Then, your neighbors with similar interests will want 'em too :!: :lol:[/quote:27lpg7fi]

Thats the way we always did it if you wanted something find two that don't work and build one that does.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
You looked great on the Oliver, but when are you really gonna get your hands dirty?

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
MasseyMan's Daughter said:
hahaha! yes it was definitely a good time! I was pretty excited he let me take the Oliver out. :)
Now, for your next chore. You haveta make at least another post and visit "Around the Campfire" and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts