Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't made it to my show(been to DR) but they are rolling in Missour Massey Man is there..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
How did the Dr go? Its exciting that folks are already rollin in!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had an appointment with the Dr. for tests this morning - but they called just before 5:00 yesterday afternoon and cancelled on me. Rescheduled for next Tuesday at anothe clinic with a different Dr.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DerickS said:
well they check see what had happen in the past week said 11:30 sun it had to regulate you. I did not know that so they put me on another pill for 30 days then double it for a week and then double it again.. no energy at all today and when it is 80 outside feels like 50 to me so I am wearing a coat. Sharon (my daughter who is a nurse) said Dad be careful in the heat because you won't know you are hot.. They also got my heart monter that checks this deal in my chest and sends it to the hospital 1 time a day .. they will know what my heart is doing all the time..Don't know about this all I believe I am liveing on borrowed time.. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
caseman said:
DerickS said:
well they check see what had happen in the past week said 11:30 sun it had to regulate you. I did not know that so they put me on another pill for 30 days then double it for a week and then double it again.. no energy at all today and when it is 80 outside feels like 50 to me so I am wearing a coat. Sharon (my daughter who is a nurse) said Dad be careful in the heat because you won't know you are hot.. They also got my heart monter that checks this deal in my chest and sends it to the hospital 1 time a day .. they will know what my heart is doing all the time..Don't know about this all I believe I am liveing on borrowed time.. ;)
Jr keep your chin up for you will get through this.....and if ya think about it, we are all on time God has loaned us ;) :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stephenscity said:
Jr have to agree we all are on borrowed time but please know that you are very much in our thoughts asd prayers!!Keep fighting!!!!
A cat has nine and guys I am on number 5 now not much to lay around and do nothing after all these years of hard work I appreciate your prayers and I know its all up to him..

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
caseman said:
Stephenscity said:
Jr have to agree we all are on borrowed time but please know that you are very much in our thoughts asd prayers!!Keep fighting!!!!
A cat has nine and guys I am on number 5 now not much to lay around and do nothing after all these years of hard work I appreciate your prayers and I know its all up to him..
Hey Jr Prayer got you through the cancer and prayer will take you through this. We just got to keep thinking postive about this. We will keep our prayers going. I hope I didn't pass up Wendell. Have to check on him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
JR, we pray you get through this with as little discomfort as possible. We are looking forward to finally meeting you, Betty, and all ATFers possible this week-end. Betty has my cell number. We were gonna walk up and surprise you, but maybe this works. Count us as mystery guests. Hoping for a safe and trouble-free trip tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
It's ok Betty. I have been tired and worn out for years it seems. We have been goin' long hours over the last few weeks to make this happen.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Have a good time everyone, be safe. Caseman, you can not keep a good man down. Enjoy your self. You got them all there, sit back and let them pay you back....James

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
bettyp said:
They are Rolling in. Meet Wendell (Missouri Massey Man) And his lovely wife Mary , Had a long talk with themand planning to see them tomorrow , Also Jim NC & Joann and his lovely wife . Had a geat time sharing . We do have some lovely ATF people . Waiting to see Jamie J and Robin.
Betty, thanks for the great time today and letting all ATFers know that Joanne is the "lovely" one :!:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Be there sometime in the morning (Sat.). Been through Lexington 10 times this week, including tonight, and didn't make it up that way with the semi truck. Can't wait to see everyone!

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Jamie and Gordon, yall look for the old geezer in the big straw hat with the "lovely" wife nearby. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts