1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Mom makes a strawberry rubarb pie that is out of this world. It sounds kind of funny but the two togather are just plain good. Bet the preserves are to.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
gordon1121 said:
Mom makes a strawberry rubarb pie that is out of this world. It sounds kind of funny but the two togather are just plain good. Bet the preserves are to.
Gordan ,now I have made the strawberry rubarb pie and I agree they are out of this world . Gordan if your Mother is living why not call her and tell her that . Something like that would make my day and most mother would love it also .

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
8,535 Posts
Here yall go making me hungry again :!: I gain weight here on ATF by just reading posts :!:

·
Super Moderator
8,535 Posts
A week of rainy weather has put a hurtin' on strawberry producers here. No one is showing up to pick, and the berries are rotting. They say there are plenty of blooms still on the plants and they expect to have berries for 3 to 4 more weeks, I hope they are right, but I still think it's gonna turn hot soon, and that will end strawberry season here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts