Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I haven't moved snow since I retired. We don't get a lot here, 2-3 times in a normal year and is gone in a day or 2, usually. We had a big one before I retired, 18" for 2 weeks along with an ice storm. It was a mess at work, lots of overtime and did nothing at home but eat and sleep. At the cabin, I would just stay inside except for chores and wait it out. Haven't had enough snow here at the beach cottage to ever have to do anything. Lots of snow at our cabin at the lake but we don't get that way until the roads are clear, usually in March/April. It is set up for snow so we don't shovel there either....James

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey, at least it gives you an excuse to get your toys out.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
MetsaMan, you were really cutting a jig with the little hoe !!! I didn't know anyone could run one that FAST and SMOOTHE....... Thank you sir, I enjoyed the video.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Nice video again MetsaMan! We are having a few spring-like days after a sonwstorm a week ago. It was 67 today and will be warm tomorrow before we head back to winter late in the week.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Good work getting the snow cleared! Thanks for the video! Looks like you get about the same amount we do.
Regards,
Chris

·
Machines Lover from Finla
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't moved snow since I retired. We don't get a lot here, 2-3 times in a normal year and is gone in a day or 2, usually. We had a big one before I retired, 18" for 2 weeks along with an ice storm. It was a mess at work, lots of overtime and did nothing at home but eat and sleep. At the cabin, I would just stay inside except for chores and wait it out. Haven't had enough snow here at the beach cottage to ever have to do anything. Lots of snow at our cabin at the lake but we don't get that way until the roads are clear, usually in March/April. It is set up for snow so we don't shovel there either....James
I watch new about those ice storms.. they seems really bad and could do lots of troubles...

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MetsaMan, you were really cutting a jig with the little hoe !!! I didn't know anyone could run one that FAST and SMOOTHE....... Thank you sir, I enjoyed the video.
I have use this little beast for a while now and learn something...

Thank You, nice that You like. :thumbup:

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice video again MetsaMan! We are having a few spring-like days after a sonwstorm a week ago. It was 67 today and will be warm tomorrow before we head back to winter late in the week.
Thank You very much, seems to that You heading to spring, I think You get spring sooner than We here in Finland.... here February and March are usually quite cold winter time...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, this section use to be an uplifting section, not a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX foul mouth section??????????

New management has done wonders................ Betty would be so torn up to see what others have done........................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts