Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my two machines, the CA is a dream of a tractor and the WC is a nightmare machine....in a good way of course ;)


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Derick, You know being the nice guy that I am I can make sure the CA dont leak oil in your shed if its in MINE :eek:
Plus I dont want to wrestle the power you have on the WC you had your hands full there :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bertman said:
Derick, You know being the nice guy that I am I can make sure the CA dont leak oil in your shed if its in MINE :eek:
Plus I dont want to wrestle the power you have on the WC you had your hands full there :lol:
The CA is a Gem that I couldnt stand to have leak on someone elses floor ;)
The WC power problem is all Harolds fault.....Bigger sleeves and pistons, cut head, "some" other cam, somethin about more compression....its all very hazy to him :lol: yep, antique pulling at its "most" original :shock:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If you keep cuttin the grass with all them leaks, does it make the grass cut nicer with it all slick?????
I remembered the puller but had forgotten about the CA. thanks for the re-post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
petra79 said:
If you keep cuttin the grass with all them leaks, does it make the grass cut nicer with it all slick?????
I remembered the puller but had forgotten about the CA. thanks for the re-post.
Ok okay....both of you and your leak comments. what do you want for FREEEEEE!? :lol: it was not like I was gonna turn it down for FREEEEE!!!!!!!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stephenscity said:
Derick They.re just jealous! :oops: :lol: :lol:
Thanks! if it aint leakin it aint workin :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
prwttsh said:
Saves grease and labor :lol:
My kinda thinker you are! :D :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bettyp said:
Just wondering Derick if any of them took care of the leak since they all were commenting on the leak :shock:
They call that the "to many chiefs not enough indians" syndrome :lol: BTW I have native American roots so I can say that still! :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,957 Posts
I'd like to pick up a nice little original CA like that, all set up to mow.
Sweet little tractors. :) Make mowing fun!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BigDaveinKY said:
I'd like to pick up a nice little original CA like that, all set up to mow.
Sweet little tractors. :) Make mowing fun!! ;)
That CA is super on gas too compared to my "Yard Pro" with a 23 hp Kohler engine :shock:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
Just wondering Derick if any of them took care of the leak since they all were commenting on the leak :shock:

I could send him a pack of bubble gum to help with the leaks :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top