Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way to change the setup back to having all forums on the front page? Maybe a user setting in my control panel? It's just extra clicking having to go into each subforum...my finger doesn't need the excercise! :D

edit: changed the title. "but" gave the wrong impression. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Site is looking great, but...

site looks good, works good, same good people - thankful for all the work you put into this to share with all of us
Taking a little to get used to change but managing
Thanks again

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts

Hey Caseman? Would you mind turning on the feature links open in a different tab instead of using same window please?

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts

Lovesthedrive said:
Hey Caseman? Would you mind turning on the feature links open in a different tab instead of using same window please?
I've been trying to find that setting too. :? I've already closed my internet a few times thinking I was just closing a window. :eek:

·
Registered
483 Posts

Yup me too. Hate having to rehook to the internet and hook back up to this forum. Also don't like not getting informed I have answers to my post. Still havn't found the fire wood post i made.

:D Al

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts

petra79 said:
mgood said:
Don't think the automatic subscriptions been gotten to yet
Go to "user control panel" up under board index
Click on the "Board Preferences" tab
Click on "Edit Posting Defaults"
Check "YES" on "Notify me upon replies by default"
Click on Submit

Now you will get the e-mail notifications.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

alleyyooper said:
Yup me too. Hate having to rehook to the internet and hook back up to this forum. Also don't like not getting informed I have answers to my post. Still havn't found the fire wood post i made.

:D Al
In the post "Always In the Woodpile". At the time of my typing its the last post made....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

All I can say what you see is what you got ..spend some time on it get to know it I am still learning how to do things but time is all we need. :D If I said I had corn to give away some would want to know if it was shelled :p Bill & I have a lot of time in this site guys no soft ware for like the old site to be used these days..Just hope you enjoy it :!:

·
Registered
449 Posts

When somebody burns down the building, we go to the new one that is built. We liked and got used to the old, we will get used to this just fine. Thank you everyone for rebuilding us a brand new building. Nice and warm, no drafts, hopefully good security. Over time it should make it easier for those doing the maintanence. Thank You all....James

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts

Same members, same likes, dislikes, and friendships, and like James said different building. The members make the site, the site is the meeting place, nothing more. ATF lives and will be successful no matter where we meet because of its members.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

caseman said:
All I can say what you see is what you got ..spend some time on it get to know it I am still learning how to do things but time is all we need. :D If I said I had corn to give away some would want to know if it was shelled :p Bill & I have a lot of time in this site guys no soft ware for like the old site to be used these days..Just hope you enjoy it :!:
Kudos definitely go to you guys on the rebuild. I imagine it's got to be quite an undertaking to revamp a site this size. I was just wondering was all. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree, the new site looks great. I know it had to take a lot of work to restore everything.

I thought I would put this out there for anyone who may not know. You can make the board look a little more traditional to what you may be used to. All you have to do is click your User Control Panel, then click Board Preferences, and set the My board style to subsilver2. Click Submit and the board will look more traditional.

I'm so used to forums having usernames/avatars/info on the left. I was having trouble looking to the right. I was going right over it.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
JayC said:
I agree, the new site looks great. I know it had to take a lot of work to restore everything.

I thought I would put this out there for anyone who may not know. You can make the board look a little more traditional to what you may be used to. All you have to do is click your User Control Panel, then click Board Preferences, and set the My board style to subsilver2. Click Submit and the board will look more traditional.

I'm so used to forums having usernames/avatars/info on the left. I was having trouble looking to the right. I was going right over it.
Thanks JayC I did that almost looks like the old site. Good info.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts