Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/th ... 3QD;_ylv=3

... wow. I have never heard of anything like this, but apparently it has happened before. My wife and I have always been in agreement that when we have our farm one day, we'll take in any animal that we can do so within our means... but I don't know that we could swing this one :lol:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have them down here too... Spider's generally don't bother me but I have been startled more than my share by those things when hunting or hiking in the woods. Pretty sure the wife would have passed out cold if we'd stepped out to find that.

·
Super Moderator
7,854 Posts
No spiders for Mrs. Jim, but she will take snakes...Massey you listening :?: :roll: You can tell her they are rattlers :!: :lol:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Jim in NC said:
No spiders for Mrs. Jim, but she will take snakes...Massey you listening :?: :roll: You can tell her they are rattlers :!: :lol:
Two things I cannot stand: Spider, snakes AND politicians. Ok, ok, that's three things....I still don't know which is worse. :shock: :? Mrs Jim must be a fearless lady, if'n she can sit still near a snake. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'll take snakes over politicians, at least the snake doesn't pretend to HELP you. At least snakes are honest! They never pretend to be on your side. (guess I said that before!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts