Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post back some pics of our local show last fall. Had a bunch of tractors so I'll try and post by brand.

This one was sweet I never seen one with a setter before.

G

·
0 Posts
Last one is a beast. Love it.
Seeing them B's makes me wish I didn't sell mine a few years back. Really liked that one.

·
Registered
438 Posts
My Uncle had a WD. I have a real soft spot for AC.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Hey that CA in there didnt have any leaks! :lol:

·
Administrator
3,955 Posts
The G with the setter, one of our members restored and posted on the old boards.
I haven't seen him post since the change. KY Case, I think is who it was.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the comments and that WD-45 Diesel ran just as smooth as it looked. There was a ac club that came down togather. Dave your right about the G I spent some time talking to him very nice person. I can't remember his screen name but I think it had a 35 in it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Love the pics! Makes me want to go fire mine up and drive her around! :p

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Finally got around to looking at these.
Wonderful pictures of some unusual AC machines! Thanks for posting them. Yea makes me want to go work on my WD project.
The G with the planter attachment, I would have never guessed they made a unit like that.
Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First one I had ever seen. The G was a tractor I had never been around but reckon you could get about anything you wanted for them.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
You must have the same weather as ERIE PA!:) I think I heard my grandfather say that it was the sun? He saw it once when he was a kid:)
Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tha Ulsterscot said:
Great pics, but whats making the shadows on the ground ? Its so long since wev'e seen that phenononem, that Ive forgotten the cause :lol: :lol:
Been a little wet around here the past few days. After a day or to of clouds seems like I have trouble remembering the sun But I'll sure take it any time I can.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have always thought those little G's were just about the neatest little tractor out there.first one I seen with the setter, looks like a dandy outfit to me. AC built lots of fine tools.need to get me an orange tractor one of these days to pull my 66 Allcrop and 443 baler with. just ain't right pulling them with a red tractor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts