Here are some pictures of some of the Cases at my show 2012

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wish my VA's looked that good.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
There s a VAC an hour from me for sale that has good tires but says pops out of 2nd gear, they are asking 1000 bucks...it looks really nice. Seeing those at the show makes me want one even worse!

·
849 Posts
That may be on the high side unless its in really good shape. For the deal of the week, there are 2 1941 Farmalls (H I think) and a 53 VAC-14 in Northern KY on craigslist for 1500. All 3 tractors run.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Ernie N Ky said:
That may be on the high side unless its in really good shape. For the deal of the week, there are 2 1941 Farmalls (H I think) and a 53 VAC-14 in Northern KY on craigslist for 1500. All 3 tractors run.
All 3 for 1500?????? :shock:

·
849 Posts
DerickS said:
Ernie N Ky said:
All 3 for 1500?????? :shock:
Yeah and what little money I have is going toward our vacation :lol: At that price a man could make an easy profit. Heck any running tractor in decent shape is worth a grand.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
If I just had a trailer that I could pull with our rental car when were down there this weekend ..... :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Very nice Cases were at Caseman's show. Thanks for posting them JR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts