Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were about a half-dozen, similarly aged tractors at the show. These are great!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
A friend of mine has one of them old Fordsons witha maple steering wheel! Thanks for posting

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
A pretty good variety of machinery for sure. That reminds me of the old Fordson buried to the axle at my brothers house that I gotta go dig out....
Musta been a pretty good show Jim.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
missouri massey man said:
A pretty good variety of machinery for sure. That reminds me of the old Fordson buried to the axle at my brothers house that I gotta go dig out....
Musta been a pretty good show Jim.
It was a good show, and it was good to get a change from our busy schedule, although we were busy at the show. It was a bit disappointing though that it seemed that not as many folks passed by and looked at the tractors on display. The parking area was full of cars and trucks most of the day, but most people came for the tractor pull and stayed there or in the food area. I just think many missed out on lot of the "real" tractor folks. Without farmers using and maintaining the old iron, hobby pulling them may not have happened.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts