Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the view from my front porch. There are 4 deer standinging plain sight in the field.
Can you see them? Hint Field is a 40 acre length, deer are standing in the center of the photo about 3/4 of the way across the field. See them now?
If you can't, don't get your eyes checked. :D The only reason I know where they are is because I saw them move. Can't see them unless they move. They blend in that well.
Field had corn in it, harvested, and disc down.
They're standing there in plain sight :eek: :shock:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
missouri massey man said:
Yes, I can see a fuzzy brown splotch where you describe them to be but I couldn't make the shot from HERE !!! You need to host a plow day, Steve. :D :D
Wendell, They're about 250-275 yards out and my in line muzzle loader is capable of that distance. Too bad it's not fire arms season. :( As far as the plow day, I have to get with the owner and the tenant and see if we can work something out sometime.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Well Wendell eyesight is better than mind. I've tried & tried and cannot see the deer .
But I do take your word for it ,they are there.

·
Administrator
4,281 Posts
When I blow it up to about 350% I seem to see something in front of where the woods come to a point
where the red/orange meet the ground level :?: :?: But, yea, they blend in well. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,441 Posts
Maybe, just barely I can make out something. The pic appears to be a little out of focus to me, but lots of things are these days :!: :lol:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
My old eyes can't see anything. Now I remember that's why I don't hunt anymore :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts