Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do these lawn tractors have any collector value? What is one in decent shape worth? I dont know the year yet but the owner says 1960's.
Thanks Derick

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Yeah they have collector value. Don't know what they're selling for. The ones with curved fenders are higher priced then the flat fender ones.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fella i'm fixing on the ford for wants to pay me with a 110 he has instead of cash.....mainly cause I asked for no cash and we are bickering about it

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
we got my youngest boy on of these that runs for $300 for some thing for him to tare apart and redo to learn with

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wizzard said:
we got my youngest boy on of these that runs for $300 for some thing for him to tare apart and redo to learn with
Thats not a bad price for any riding mower if it still cuts grass....I was thinking of using it as a spare up atthe house since the CA is out of commision until I can get the electrical gremlins worked out

·
Registered
341 Posts
I thought those had Tecumseh engines in them, and they went bankrupt. I've had a 212 and it wasn't bad for a deere. What are you. Doing to the Ford?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1031d said:
I thought those had Tecumseh engines in them, and they went bankrupt. I've had a 212 and it wasn't bad for a deere. What are you. Doing to the Ford?
I'm doing a manifold on the Ford, tune up, make sure nothing falls off it and a quicky paint job for his wifes sake :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts