Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you don't believe there is an eclectic collection of what-nots, do-dads and tons of other stuff normal people have never seen over at my much older brothers shop, look closely at this photo. Years ago, thinking early '80's Dad was on a slow drive back from town (which was typical) and over by the creek he spotted this suitcase thrown off in the road ditch. Thinking there was probably some gangsters severed hand or head in it opened it up to find these odd tools. Now someone out there knows what they are but us fellows are just guessing and the best guess so far is that they are the tools of a clay sculpturer.

They may be tools of torture, but never having been held hostage (except by the government and their policies), I just don't know. Anyway, no one claimed them back 3 dacades ago and so here they are here collecting dust until the next generation makes a call to American Pickers. Soooo.....any ideas ???

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
first thing that comes to mind that they might be some kind of slim jim for unlocking car doors. but thats just a gess. only a couple of them look like the slim jims ive got in my set out in the shop

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Henry is a retired mechanic and he said don't look like any mechanic tools to him
unless for horse and buggy . they are strange tools.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Man ya got me???????? All look hand forged and lookd like some type of chisel on one end and buggy strap on the other. Gonna keep an eye on this one really curious :? :? :?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Back scratchers.one for every size itch :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,584 Posts
4imnotright said:
Back scratchers.one for every size itch :lol:
I agree! One for every place an itch can occur :!: :lol:

·
Administrator