Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought in from the US and beautifully restored. It's as good as it looks.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yel it sure does look good..

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck with the resto, don't forget the pics. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i dont get on this much.... i usally stay on redpowermagazine.com i signed up on this site mostly to get ahoud of george in ky to see wheres he's from in ky he has alot of super c implements?

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yere it should be. :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Did they look that good when they were new???? Serious question....

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
A really nice tractor :!: I'd hate to get it dirty, but it sure would be fun :!: ;)

·
Administrator
4,347 Posts
DerickS said:
Did they look that good when they were new???? Serious question....
Not quite Derrick, Paint technology has come a long way in 60 years. ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No they did not.The paint finish was pretty mediocre.I have to say the painter is a super perfectionist,(even if he did put the decal in the wrong place), for myself I don't like the paint work to bright'n'shiny.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I would love to see one untouched perfectly preserved from new just to see how good they really looked rolling off the assembly line...just once.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
DerickS said:
I would love to see one untouched perfectly preserved from new just to see how good they really looked rolling off the assembly line...just once.

Me too! What alot of people think is origianl paint is actually dealer or farmer repaint. There was one guy on another forum who claimed his was 100% original, tires and everything, but wouldnt ever prove it anyone. I do think they were nice and shiney, when they first came off the line, but didnt last long.

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
georgeky said:
nice, but that belongs in the states, hehehehe.
You'd be (pleasantly) surprised at just what gets shipped out here. ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You want to see his Kenworth, it's immaculate. He had a Farmall F20 along with the M on the back of the KW. His wife has a beautiful Detroit powered KM Bedord, you can see your face in it. They brought them along to our club's VM Expo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts