Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest toy, needs some work but the co. is still in business.

I have about a 1000' of blacktop driveway.
for $100 I'll try it.

·
Administrator
4,348 Posts
I wouldn't mind running into one of those for that price. I've got about as long of blacktop lane as you.
Would sure beat going back and forth several times, blowing it off with the riding mower. ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
We have one of those at work, it is newer and blue. It fits on the front of a J.D. tractor loader with a quick coupling adapter like skid steers use....James

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
they are spendy. we paid about 8K for ours at work ( including the 1700$ attach kit to hang it on a tractor, and the hoses and pump.. etc.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the website they were blue. the yellow may be highway dept. custom or repaint. You can't see it in the pictures but the hitch is broken on both sides, the PTO slide and pin are rusted stuck. On the plus side it has 3 new bearings.
good thing I watched the video, I thought they worked opposite of the way they show.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Had one on the front of a ford once only bad thing was seems like if ya don't have a cab sure can eat a lot of dust!! But looks like a good find for you!

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, I don't have a cab, but being wide open here we have a lot of wind usually at a diagonal to the driveway. also have goggles and masks.
The one you are watching looks to be in a lot better shape. maybe much newer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts