Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has happened when a picture has disappeared without me doing anything with it and is replaced with the little square that says ' the video or image has been moved or deleted ' ???? Someone, please enlighten me :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
where you had it stored and then you moved or deleted that picture then it will show up here with the little box. when you post a picture that is a link to where its at. if u move or delete that picture then that link is no good and the box shows up. hope this helps you...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Jr, thanks for the super quick reply. The only thing I remember doing was in my photobucket account, I changed some albums from ' public ' to ' private '. Do you think that is what did it ? I don't believe I deleted any albums or pics....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
missouri massey man said:
Wow, Jr, thanks for the super quick reply. The only thing I remember doing was in my photobucket account, I changed some albums from ' public ' to ' private '. Do you think that is what did it ? I don't believe I deleted any albums or pics....
soon find out go make them pubic again and check and see if they are back.. :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
caseman said:
missouri massey man said:
soon find out go make them pubic again and check and see if they are back.. :D
Doggone it, I just KNEW you were gonna say that... and I'll be danged if I remember how I stumbled on that...but I will try it as I continue to hone my technical savvy. Thank you again, Jr.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stephenscity said:
Stephenscity said:
If you delete it or move it in Photobucket that will cause it,For one thing. Now don't ash why LOL!! :eek:
Wow that was weird!!! When I posted this there wasn't any comments. Sorry didn't mean to step on anyone! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:
You posted in between while I was responding to Jr's first response.... Hey, man I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET when it comes to something thats NOT RUSTY !!!
This stuff (computers) just amazes me. To me it's like working with a blindfold because when you click and make something move....its GONE !!! You gotta remember where it was going AND how to find it. Not logical to me at all.... :x :x :x I need to actually see where I laid the manifold, or the torque wrench...Just think if everything in your shop disappeared everytime you laid it down and you had to figure out where the gremlins moved it... :lol: :? :? :x :x :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
906 Posts
The only stupid question is one you don't ask. We aren't born knowing this stuff. I guess a stupid question would be one asked just to be asking a question or one you know the answer to. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts