Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gordon, glad to help you all out! When I was 12 I got into this great hobby. Sadly, many of my mentors from back then have passed but I was lucky enough to have them pass their many years of experience with this old equipment onto me. Now it's my turn. That is where those 3 came from, the couple more I'm working on and also why I started writing technical articles for Old Abe's News. If we don't share our knowledge of days and machines gone by this hobby will die with us!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I also thank You 1031d; the club info and parts sources could Quite well be the cause for me looking much more closely and seriously at a pre 30 series Case. I have been very reluctant untill knowing where to get parts.

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you need anything let me know, there are several individuals who specialize in specific models and also odd pieces of tinwork like L/C/RC hoods and 300a side panels. I have several VAC's for parts and have a wide variety of SC/DC/400/800/830 in yards around here.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Theres a couple of locals that i will try to run down and get the info to; i won't have the time to help the guys; but can now possibly steer them n the right parts direction. Both of the models if i understand correctly are DC's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts