Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 1959 I helped a classmate rebuild the engine on his dads CA in the high school shop class. Always held a soft spot for the CA tractors with that neighbor (the next farm) and another classmate about the 3rd farm away both having those AC tractors. About 3 years ago finally got this one along with a belly mower and sicle bar mower. It doesn't get much use but brings good memorys when I drive it.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
John,
Nice tractor. Good story about the CA! Yes these early tractor memories stay with us for a long long time.
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
The CA is surely a little work horse. I don't know how they do it, but for a little tractor they can sure transfer the power to the ground !! Good story, it's nice to rekindle memories of our youth in the tractors and trucks we drive. Nostalgia is a good thing and tractors bring it out quite well.

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
Rite nice John, and the special memories make it so much better :!: ;)

·
Administrator
4,348 Posts
Good looking CA, John. Too bad you don't use it much. Like Wendell said they packed a lot of power in those little tractors.
I bet that little tractor would be more than happy to keep mowed all that big area you took the photo in. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I love the CA that my neighbor lets me borrow to cut my grass :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts