Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
My Dad was my all time favorite hunting/fishing partner. He knew more in his pinky finger than I do in my entire body about hunting/fishing. He passed away in 1999 of cancer. I still carry a picture with me everytime I hunt of him and Grandpa Peacher. They still both go with me everytime in my heart.

Dad's old hunting partner Bill Blackwell is still living. He's a retired minister. I used to call my Dad when I shot a deer right up till he died. Now I call Bill.

Hunting/Fishing is something that I cherish. When you have someone to share it with that "gets it" you got something very special in my book.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ernie N Ky said:
Thanks for the story. Sounds like you were blessed to have a good hunting partner. I haven't spent much time in the woods in the last 15 years, this year I bought my hunting and fishing combo licenses and I'm determined to get back in the woods. I have a ten year old boy that needs to learn about the outdoors.
Ernie, I'll let you know when our Quail Forever chapter has it's next youth outing. We introduce kids to the great outdoors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts