Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: Sure hope you don't run into them at the show :? :? Could get mighty ugly :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
I have had too many instances with thieves lately. Hope you catch the varmint or varmints and implement proper justice :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
450 of what points? :?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
bettyp said:
Derick . it is my post counts
Ok! I couldnt figure out what points :lol: I'm sorry, its early and I'm on the desk at work today so I checked in. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Maybe the IRS got 'em. Izz there a "post tax" :?: :shock: :? :roll:

·
Registered
362 Posts
petra79 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Sure hope you don't run into them at the show :? :? Could get mighty ugly :lol:
Funny how your points count jumped 450 points Mr. Petra :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
JamieJ said:
petra79 said:
Funny how your points count jumped 450 points Mr. Petra :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :? :? Was gonna wrap em up for Christmas for her :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Jim in NC said:
Maybe the IRS got 'em. Izz there a "post tax" :?: :shock: :? :roll:
Your probably right Jim. They tax everything else, so why not :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Red Kiwi said:
That's odd, why would anyone take/remove the posts. :?
Nothing done on purpose I don't think. One of the fun word games got removed and started over and thats where she had a lot of postings. With that gone it deducted from her count.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MasseyMan's Daughter said:
Lololol! This is a hilarious thread. No wonder my dad keeps telling me to get on here! You guys are a hoot & a half :)
That why I wanted you to get on here ,I thought you would fit right in with us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts