Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saved this little jewel from going to the scrap yard. Says on the tag it is a DC

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure of the year.I do want to get it running for next years show.Our feature is Case

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That is good will fix up real nice looks complete Love them old CASES ;) Thanks for shareing

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I saw it sitting there in the bushes, I just couldn't pass it by. As crazy as it sounds, both tractors called to me."Save us please"

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
When I see stuff like this it makes me wantto go crazy tractor hunting....then I have to reel myself in :lol: Nice pickup

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.Seems I have been collecting for everybody lately.Just bought 3 Masseys and 3 McCormicks.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
masseymechanic said:
Thanks guys.Seems I have been collecting for everybody lately.Just bought 3 Masseys and 3 McCormicks.
I bought two this year and it felt like too much! A ford and an IH H

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DerickS said:
When I see stuff like this it makes me wantto go crazy tractor hunting....then I have to reel myself in :lol: Nice pickup
That's OK Derick. I will stay out there on the edge and keep collecting so you guys can keep your sanity and not have the wife get upset with you. Got your back buddy. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts