Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my TO-30 had a front blade added years ago. You divert the hydraulics by pulling up the little plunger under the right side of the seat. There is a control level just above the plunger to raise and lower the front blade. Has worked great until recently. I was working some dirt and I think I caught a rock with either the front blade or Gannon box and jarred the tractor a bit. Nothing I haven't done a hundred times over the years.
But after that I could not raise either front or back hydraulics.
The pto is on and working, turned it off and on to make sure. Removed one side cover and ran. The rear control arm moved the spring and vertical metal arm when I manipulated it. Could not
hear anything but engine is loud. No leaks or sprays or bubbling fluid noted. The oil was very dirty so I changed to mineral oil from TS.
Still no hydraulics ? Photo shows plunger and shifter for front and open side.
I am no mechanic but thought I could do this. Obviously need some guidance.. Help please. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
If you type in T0 -30 Massey, in Google you may well find the info. There is quite a bit to be found. It's worth a search, give it a go. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts