Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Derick, some time awhile back you mentioned something about what tears were when you cry? Do you remember your saying ? If so I sure would like to remember what the meaning of the tears were.
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
For you Dave

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.”

Washington Irving

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Derick that was exactly what I was looking for. I'm still alive and kickin, since Georgies passing my life schedule has totay changed, every day I'm outside and it appears I do not get back in the house until 6 or 7. Changes in life are inevitable but with Gods help totally manageable. My pc time is almost next to nothing these passed few months, I would assume that come this winter I will be back on ATF to post my summer projects and new metal works I made. Thanks again for all you have shared with me and on ATF.
Dave

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Praise the Lord Dave that you are still here with us for we are thankful to him for having you in our lives, I will look forward to hearing about all your projects and please let me personally know if you ever need to just shoot the bull (talk) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts