Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up having to get rid of the 300. I did not want to part ways with such a great little tractor, but I didn't have the time to finish fixing her since the truck is in the shop. I definitely did not lose money, but it hurt me to see her go. I think she knew I was sad since she would not start and I had just had it running yesterday.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I feel for you, we are facing the same prospects in the coming years with just too many to up keep and a shortage of cash :(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
BTDT! Im parting ways with alot of stuff I have, not really for the money, but so hopefully someone else can get some enjoyment out of it. Just things I dont have any interest in it anymore. Saddest things to see go up the road are tractors Ive spent time and money on.

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
I know how you feel, for some reason we get attached to them. Hope it's gone to a good home.

·
Registered
341 Posts
If I have projects I can't afford I just set them aside, keep a mental note of the repairs needed and someday you'll run upon the needed parts at a bargin price. I'm sitting on a CASE DC, VC and a pair of VAC's that way now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts