Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to get these mater seedlings into their cell trays and flats. :D Gonna wait till later in the week for the nights to warm back up. :idea: ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
its that time again....well closer for you southern folks but still getting close!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Looking great Jim you are at it again .Good luck to you Pretty Joann.

·
Super Moderator
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
single tree farm said:
Awesome looking plants Jimmy! How far along are they in age? I hope mine will look as good before too long.
I planted these about 3 weeks ago Brandon. I think we have 11 different varieties here. I will plant some more seed in a few days.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
What kind you got there Jim? I started some Better Boys a couple of weeks ago, but lost about half of them. The tommy toes my kids like are coming along good!

·
Super Moderator
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John M said:
What kind you got there Jim? I started some Better Boys a couple of weeks ago, but lost about half of them. The tommy toes my kids like are coming along good!
Better Boy, Mountain Pride, Celebrity, Early Girl, Grape, German Johnson, Cherokee Purple, Marglobe, Rutgers, Black Krim, Bradley. I think that's it :!: :idea: ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Finally got a pic up that I took almost 2 weeks ago. They haven't grown much and have been inside for almost a week because of the cold. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts