Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Minni Mo G to test and tune. I guess the sled operator was having a bad day and wanted to quit. He ended up staying BUT man did he ever take it out on all the tractors :evil: I have never had the front wheels off the ground this bad just trying to move the sled. I can usually get pretty good pulls with this sled 290 feet or better on my first pull. Not today that was just a dream ! ! ! ! My first pull in 2nd gear was 212 feet Came back and pulled in first gear and made 244. The other tractors made right at 200 feet. Sure hope hes in a better mood Friday when Im pulling in a real pull :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Maybe Friday will be your day Gary. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last night was totally different :lol: It was wet and greasy :shock: Over an inch of rain in 15 minutes made it alot tougher to drive on. They used a grader to get down to dryer dirt and we went at it. I finished 9th but cant complain the ones that did better then me have alot more $$$$$ in there tractors then we do.
Sure seeing a big difference in my driving and paying attention to the tractor. Ill get the hang of this thing yet ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cant wait till July 21st. We are taking a new antique puller we built. Now Im going to drive 2 tractors off and on. So now Ill be in the 4750# class with one and 6000,6500,and 7000 with my normal tractor

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im looking to getting a GOPRO camera and mounting it on the tractor. I got to figure out what happened to my photobucket account. I cant get into it now for some reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts