Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We took all the tractors out of the shed so I could paint the H. Figured I would share a fee pics.
they all need a bath though. But here they are. There is a Regular,F-30,F-20,F-12, F-14, Super A, B, Super C, 60 cub, 48 cub,

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
A wonderful collection of Farmalls! Thanks for making us jealous :!:

G

·
0 Posts
You could have your own tractor square dance if ya had enough drivers..............................nice collection

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have had a tuff time to find enuff drivers for a parade. All they lack is an M to have the letters series covered.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Great looking bunch! I want more red in my shed too!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are truely a blessed man to have so many wonderful tractors. I like the ole Super C best, reminds me of my younger days.
Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

had our own little red power round up at the house. got on the roof and took a couple pictures the H is in the shop getting her new paint on that is why these are all out in the yard awaiting their newest member to get dressed.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Its always nice to have the option to have a small show any time of day or year. All you got to do is open the door. I've yet to pup all my collection out at one time. Got to do that before the weather turns

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She is back at my house getting retro fitted for a seat and passenger side floor board

1 - 20 of 20 Posts