Antique Tractors Forum banner

tractors brought into the light

9K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  markjlemmon 
#1 ·

We took all the tractors out of the shed so I could paint the H. Figured I would share a fee pics.
they all need a bath though. But here they are. There is a Regular,F-30,F-20,F-12, F-14, Super A, B, Super C, 60 cub, 48 cub,

See less See more
Reactions: kenbow56
#4 ·
A wonderful collection of Farmalls! Thanks for making us jealous :!:

#8 ·
We have had a tuff time to find enuff drivers for a parade. All they lack is an M to have the letters series covered.

#12 ·
Great looking bunch! I want more red in my shed too!

Reactions: Red Kiwi
#15 ·

had our own little red power round up at the house. got on the roof and took a couple pictures the H is in the shop getting her new paint on that is why these are all out in the yard awaiting their newest member to get dressed.

Reactions: Red Kiwi
#21 ·
Hi, This is Mark. I'm Experts to help you in the choice of your tractor Brands and all Things About tractor.

Our LED lights suitable for mounting on tractors are all dustproof, waterproof, temperature- and weather-resistant, and have an extraordinarily long lifetime (30,000 to 50,000 hours) to ensure that you can keep your activities up and running for as long as possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.