Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We did two this saturday, the little guy on the right of the cooler was about 700 lbs on the hoof. The last quarter on the left was one that was 1100 lbs standing.

Leg bone has to come out before the rump roasts.

A few T-bone steaks.

A couple arm roasts. MMMmmmmmm lookin good to me right about now.

And last but not least (its much better than briscuit) is the hamburger. Good anytime.
Hope everybody likes beef... I sure do !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Waffles for breakfast, burgers for lunch and steaks for supper. Boy Caseman's show is going to be great this year. thanks Wendel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
petra79 said:
Waffles for breakfast, burgers for lunch and steaks for supper. Boy Caseman's show is going to be great this year. thanks Wendel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man o man Ron, that would make for an awesome outing, wouldn't it !!???

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
missouri massey man said:
petra79 said:
I'd have to find a way to bring my grill and homemade charcoal for that one..................

G

·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
missouri massey man said:
petra79 said:
You guys are day dreaming
Nothing wrong with that :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the offer, guys. It sure is good to know I've got you all to fall back on in time of need, but boy, I'd HATE to put you out.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now we're working on making room in the other freezer as the end of March it's time for hogs!!! Breakfast sausage and bratwurst... mmmMMMMmmmm....

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Very pretty and mouth-watering cuts of beef. Thanks for making me hungry :!:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Wendell be careful that you don't hear something from PETA.
People Eating Tastey Animals. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts