Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubley road roller I found at an antique store today, I thought it was neat and I know the girls will like it....I paid somewhere in between what the bids are on EBAY right now so i'm happy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You going restore it Derick? did you ever wonder how many got throwed away over the years and not much wrong with them.. :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
caseman said:
You going restore it Derick? did you ever wonder how many got throwed away over the years and not much wrong with them.. :)
No resto plans...the girls play too hard with them JR :D I already tried to adjust the front spindle because its loose and the roller moves back and forth but that metal scares me.....dont wanna break it

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Can't tell from the pic was the original paint the orange or green? Shame someone had to paint over the original that is where most of the value is.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stephenscity said:
Can't tell from the pic was the original paint the orange or green? Shame someone had to paint over the original that is where most of the value is.
It was orange Mike , I found a few for sale on ebay right now and they were all originally orange

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
prwttsh said:
That should give the girls hours of fun :D
Already shooting it accross the floors :)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Derick,
I like that piece! Nice find. I had never seen one before thanks for posting. Yea you better buy it if you like it and can afford it. They don't make them like that any more. Glad the girls enjoy it too.
Regards,
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts