Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Annie, my brother in laws dog that is staying with us for 10 or 12 days while he recovers enough to take care of her. ( New left knee )

Good natured and good mannered all she wants is he ears scratched and FOOD. She is a "rescue dog" and for being abused, is a really good dog.

Note a little jealousy from MrsMassey's Papillion Pooch, Max. He doesn't understand this stranger AT ALL !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think he wants to take Annie off the dog run, maybe she'll leave him alone and his life can get back to NORMAL. At least that's what I think he is thinking...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Very pretty dog. I understand your dog also like who is trying horn in on me?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Looks like you got two good looking dogs in those pictures and you never know they may be best friends by the time the twelve days are up.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bikerdave said:
Rescue dogs are generally better. That's a fine looking visitor you got there!
She is a lot prettier in person Dave...and she'll lick ya to death too !

caseman said:
I understand your dog also like who is trying horn in on me?
Thanks Jr. Man o man is the little guy jealous....WOW !!

gordon1121 said:
Looks like you got two good looking dogs in those pictures and you never know they may be best friends by the time the twelve days are up.
They are actually beginning to chase each other up and down the run this afternoon Gordon. You may very well be correct....

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Annie looks like she is fittin' rite in :!: :D She reminds me a lot of Dallie, our rescued Aussie :!:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like all kinds of dogs. Have had a lot of them in the last 60 years. Dallie looks well trained by the way she's sitting there Jim, or is she just being a 'ham' for the 'cam'... :D :D

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
missouri massey man said:
I really like all kinds of dogs. Have had a lot of them in the last 60 years. Dallie looks well trained by the way she's sitting there Jim, or is she just being a 'ham' for the 'cam'... :D :D

A little bit of both, I'd say :roll: ;) If she could while sitting there, she would lick me or the camera. She has a tongue as long as my arm :!: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts