Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's way too warm for this time of year. It was 90 yesterday and lower 90's today. Rain coming Tuesday and Wednesday. could get some bad storms out of that.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Everything here either has bloomed or is blooming. It is supposed to be cooler towards the end of the week, but there is no mention of frost...yet. :roll:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Jim in NC said:
Everything here either has bloomed or is blooming. It is supposed to be cooler towards the end of the week, but there is no mention of frost...yet. :roll:
Typically don't you run about a month ahead of our area? Everything here is bloomed out too but way too early. These cold snaps keep coming through the orchards are going to be in trouble for sure.
In a normal year, I don't think we would be quite a month ahead of yall, but this year is not normal :!: :roll: :shock:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
I went over to the local Tractor Supply a bit ago and passed by a strawberry patch. They are probably gonna be 3 weeks early this year. That also means it will be a short crop. Lots of times a warm, long wet spell in mid to late May ends strawberry season here, but I believe that strawberries will be nearly done here by Mother's Day if not before.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Looks like a cool snap for us this weekend and 'bout the middle of next week. :?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts