Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
never saw this option on one there were a lot of these tractors in this area they were bullet proof i had one with factory 2 row scuffers sorry i sold it bought it in tillsonburg tobbaco area for a thousand dollars farmed for 7 years with it sold it for 1200 it had 3 quarters of a inch ot tobbaco tar stuck to bottom of rear axles from years of cultivating

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice tractor. Paint job looks good!
I have never saw a flip up seat like that either.
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
395 Posts
gordon1121 said:
Never seen one of those seats before. Sure did enjoy the video and the story that went with the tractor.
i cant see it would have been of much of a advantage they hade a offset seat pretty close to rt fender and not easiest to get on under steering wheel as it was offset to and would be hard to flip when you got on but would keep weather of seat when parked i had a safty block under back of mine as some times they would brake off

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Neat seat for sure Luke...never seen one like that on Allis or any other brand. Some of my Masseys fold over backwards though to keep the rain or snow from staying on the seat.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I've seen that latch set-up. Don't remember where or what it was on, just that it was a loooonnng time ago. I looked in my WD45 manual and in the parts section, there is just the regular seat set -up. So I'm a thinkin that it might be an after market item

·
Administrator
4,284 Posts
I'm like Steve, I've seen one many years ago. I can't remember what brand tractor it was on.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats a really nice looking WD45. My Dad had a WD45 w/ a wide front end and power steering and it had a flip over seat but it didn't have the lock and lever. Thanks for the video......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts