Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After yesterday's happenings, I took off the weekend to head hiking in the adirondak mountains. Went to stay with my close friend who also is a big tractor collector. Will have pics tomorrow of all his goodies. Currently working on a jd b and just finished a Farmall H. Kept my mind off things today. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Events more and more dictate that we have to be responsible for our safety, contentment, and freedom, what's left of it. The world that we as individuals find comforting is getting smaller, which, in time, is depriving us of all of the above and making us prisioners. Sad to say.... :(

·
Registered
380 Posts
4020 forever said:
After yesterday's happenings, I took off the weekend to head hiking in the adirondak mountains. Went to stay with my close friend who also is a big tractor collector. Will have pics tomorrow of all his goodies. Currently working on a jd b and just finished a Farmall H. Kept my mind off things today. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Hope some good mountain air will help you feel a little better David, have a good one , look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After 4 hours of shuffling around, we decided to take a few pictures

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Very nice equipment and pics. Thanks :!:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I couldn't tell for a minute if you were at a tractor show or if it was your friends collection !!! Great line up. Good pictures. Hope you had a good time as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! That wasn't even half the collection. Only the half that ran. He does like Missouri massey man does, goes to auctions or finds them on the side of the road and buys them! He got my fire burning to buy a johnny popper now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts