Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at work there was a spill needed to be cleaned up. It was Egg Beaters. Got some on my hands and I lkied to never got it off. Took hot soapy water, a scrub brush and lots of scrubbing to get it off.
If I ever have to quit eating eggs, I'm not going to eat egg beaters. Stuff is like glue.

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
They seem to be very similar to persimmon pulp.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
4imnotright said:
Yesterday at work there was a spill needed to be cleaned up. It was Egg Beaters. Got some on my hands and I lkied to never got it off. Took hot soapy water, a scrub brush and lots of scrubbing to get it off.
If I ever have to quit eating eggs, I'm not going to eat egg beaters. Stuff is like glue.
...but just think, Steve, that means they will really stick to your ribs ad you won't get hungry so quick!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
missouri massey man said:
4imnotright said:
...but just think, Steve, that means they will really stick to your ribs ad you won't get hungry so quick!!!!!! :lol:
Wendell, That's not the part of the body that I think it will stick to. :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
4imnotright said:
missouri massey man said:
4imnotright said:
Wendell, That's not the part of the body that I think it will stick to. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts