Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was in Bojangles when three teenagers came in with bags from Rallies. They sat down,opened the bags, then went to the counter and got catsup, then proceeded to eat lunch. One went out to his car to get a drink. They didn't seem to think that their actions were anything out of the normal.
I had seen signs in resturants "Do not bring food or drink in" and thought that they were unneeded. I could see if you had a lunch from home and your work crew was eating in a resturant, but I would buy a drink at least.
What do you think? :? :eek:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It's a all different ball game out there for the young folks. I see it every day in many different ways.. am I wrong but I get the feeling they don't think like the older generation. all laws and rules they say was made for us but not them..only to get worst :cry:

·
Registered
484 Posts
A lot of that must come back on parents not teaching their children manners, and making sure they toe the line,I agree with
JoeD and bettyp and stayed in car.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
I could write pages on this, but the short version is that it boils down to a lack of respect. It is not restricted to young folks either. Too much of society has forgotten the Golden Rule and is concerned for only what they can get, how much they can get, and how quickly they can get it.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I would say the youngsters were definately in the wrong; apparently they intend to do what they want period. Fraid the problem is just getting started.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts