·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
Happy Anniversery Mr & Mrs Pope
Something important is family and my dear friends in Ky.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Congrats Mr & Mrs Betty! (Im joking of course!) Today Im thankful, as I am every day, being able to get out of bed and enjoy everything in my day!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm still on the right side of the grass! Thank God!
I'm still married to the love of my life. Forty eight years as of the seventeenth of May. Course we don't believe in divorce, murder, but not divorce! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congratulations Henry & Betty, may you share many more happy years. I am blessed to know lovely people like you XXX
Oh and I am happily married to my soulmate too....

·
Administrator
3,957 Posts
Happy Anniversary Betty and Henry !! Hope you both have a wonderful day. (Everyday!!)
Ron hit it, the most important things in life are family and friends. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Happy aniversary! Congratulations to you both. What is your secret to a lasting loving marriage?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DerickS said:
Happy aniversary! Congratulations to you both. What is your secret to a lasting loving marriage?
Derick I have found out that marriage is mever 50-50. There are lots of days when my husband has had to give a 100% and then there were times that I have had to give a 100% . These last few weeks with Siatica neve pain , sister 's passing away and Brother's heart acting up Henry has given more than a 100%. To some it up :Try to Give More Giving Than Taking

Siatica

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
906 Posts
I find that it takes some ignoring. As we are all human and therefore not perfect, we must ignore the faults in our mate. Oh yeah you must pick a mate with failings we can ignore.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
bettyp said:
DerickS said:
Derick I have found out that marriage is mever 50-50. There are lots of days when my husband has had to give a 100% and then there were times that I have had to give a 100% . These last few weeks with Siatica neve pain , sister 's passing away and Brother's heart acting up Henry has given more than a 100%. To sum it up :Try to Give More Giving Than Taking
Thank you Betty that is wonderful advice

·
Super Moderator
7,854 Posts
Congrats and Happy Anniversary Betty and Henry! In July, Mrs.Jim will have been my bride for 39 years. I think I got the best of that deal!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congrats Betty&Henry :!: :!: :!: :!:

Whats impotant? Well my family at home and here.

My family picks up the pieces that fall off my tractors and everybody here helps me put them back in the right spot :D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: :oops: :p :x :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
438 Posts
bettyp said:
DerickS said:
Derick I have found out that marriage is mever 50-50. There are lots of days when my husband has had to give a 100% and then there were times that I have had to give a 100% . These last few weeks with Siatica neve pain , sister 's passing away and Brother's heart acting up Henry has given more than a 100%. To some it up :Try to Give More Giving Than Taking

Siatica
Betty, that is awesome very true advice. The minister that married LuAnn and I always introduced his wife as his better two-thirds not his better half like most folks say.
This October it will be 35 years for LuAnn and I.We used to have some "fine china" before she and I threw it at one another during a spat. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts