Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether it be in the veggie garden, flower garden, or farm field, post here what yall have been plantin' :!:

Today Mrs. Jim and I planted about 75 Flat Dutch cabbage plants, 2 lbs white onions, radishes, kale, kohlrabi, spinach, Ruby Red leaf lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson leaf lettuce, and Romaine lettuce. We have a little more to do tomorrow if the rain holds off,and may try even more Monday. :idea:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
So far it's merely hopes and dreams... :lol: Though by the first of April we will hopefully have in the ground the veggies that you all have gotten to in these last few days.. good job on making the best of your time! :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
picked up white spanish onion bulbs yesterday to have ready when we are ready to go we start pulling when a inch or so and bunch them have leaks spanish onion transplants started along with some statice plants going to try and cover some spanish sets with clear plastic on raised beds to shove them along

·
Administrator
4,414 Posts
It just got dry enough yesterday for me to turn the garden, and melon patch, but I also topdressed a hayfield with some grass and clover seed. Does that count :?:
I'm moving melons and pumpkins to their own patch this year, and adding a couple of different veggies, and more of others, to the garden.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Ground hasn't been dry enough. Last nite got 1" of rain with sleet this morning. Going to be a liitle while before ground is workable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts