Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a dozen doughnuts and this big apple fritter at Dough Daddys last night.. got a big glass milk and this apple fritter for breakfast.. what you haveing this am ?
[attachment=0:1i01n4pr]apple fitter 001.jpg[/attachment:1i01n4pr]

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
My usual oatmeal, 4 pills, and a glass of OJ...... Gonna check out a new steak house after church for lunch, though!!

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
Cholesterol city and I don't need to go there.
Hog Jowls, poached eggs, toast, grits, and homade peach preserves.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Home killed breakfast sausage, store bought eggs, skillet toasted wheat bread (with just a smattering of bacon grease), hot tea and the
company of my beautiful bride of near 36 years !!! :D It just plain can't get any better for me !!! Jim, me and you must be living only
a block or two apart in cholesterol city...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice big plate of scrambled eggs with some butter in the mix. Just makes them moist and yummy! 2 cups of coffee with Splenda.

We pass a Dough Daddy's on Hwy 60 all the time by the Bluegrass Parkway. Is that the one or are there more? Just curious ;)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Hit the yard sales this morning. On the way home, stopped by small cafe that has breakfast buffet on Sunday mornings. Scrambled eggs, Bacon, american fries, french toast, biscuits and gravy, and danish rolls. Take what you want and as much as you want for under $8, includung your drink. just can' get my money's worth out of these buffets like I use to.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JamieJ said:
Nice big plate of scrambled eggs with some butter in the mix. Just makes them moist and yummy! 2 cups of coffee with Splenda.

We pass a Dough Daddy's on Hwy 60 all the time by the Bluegrass Parkway. Is that the one or are there more? Just curious ;)
There is only 1 :D Thats it

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
I had a (3) egg Farmer's Omlette (withe sauge and bacon as meat choices), hash brown potatoes with onions covered with sausage gravy. Two pieces of wheat toast with black berry jelly and sevearl cups of coffee. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
Here is our breakfast. I wish I could post the smell! :!:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yesterday (Sunday) it was chocolate chip pancakes. This morning it will be sausage patties and hashbrowns. Tomorrow it will be DIY dish of canned pears before I go to the workshop, so my wife doesn't have to get up as early as I do. I finished 3 other woodworking projects so now it's back to making car parts to make another batch of wood cars for the children's hospital.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts