Super Moderator
8,079 Posts
Re: Where You Come From

Colfax, NC, Central NC between Greensboro and Winston-Salem

·
Registered
98 Posts
BruceG34 said:
Sturgis Ky Via Sullivan Ky, Smith Mills Ky, Geneva Ky, Corydon Ky. Bradfordsville Ky, Dry ridge Ky, Jacksonville NC, Millington TN, Big Flats NY, Danville Ky.
Well I'm not as traveled as you, but:
Sebree,Ky via Corydon, Ky, Robards Ky, Henderson Ky, Jacksonville Fl, and Bowling Green Ky

Robards / Sebree area is home

·
Registered
82 Posts
Grew up in Maysville Ky then got married moved one county over to Berlin Ky just outside of Brooksville Ky in Northern Ky about 1 hour east of Cincinatti Oh
Deliver to customers all over Ky Oh In WV
Yesterday I was in Maysville, Falmouth, Williamstown, Owenton Ky

·
Registered
134 Posts
My home town is Sheridan Arkansas, even though kansas is in our name we aren't nothing alike i don't figure. Not may folks around here have big farms where i live but over in thedelta part of the state there are several big farms and thousands of ducks in the certain times of the year.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Born in '67, St Cloud, MN. Then in '71 moved a few miles to Sauk Rapids, Mn. One year there, then Walker/Akley, MN. Then down to Grey Eagle, MN until I finished high school. A one way plane ticket for HS grad sent me to Ft.Lauderdale, FL where I spent 10 1/2 years bouncing between Lauderdale,Boca Raton, and Pompano Beach FL (won't mention places I woke up in, I was in my early 20's at the time) then in '96, moved to Savannah, GA. My tractor resides in Wise, VA at the inlaws. :)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I live in Lexington, Ky. Same as Caseman.

Not sure about the fast horses or fast woman BettyP :)

G

·
0 Posts
I live in Whitecourt, Alberta, Canada.
The native word for the area is Sagitawa (pronounced Sack tawa) meaning "Where even the rivers meet"

·
Registered
343 Posts
Oigionally from North Otago, New Zealand, now on a 70 acre property near the garden city of Toowoomba on the Darling Downd of southern Queensland, Oz.

Regards,
John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oups, forgot this, in Témiscamingue région, its a amériendian name saying deep water. The lake is 700 feets deep near devil rock.

·
Registered
362 Posts
We live in a little spot in the road called Baizetown, KY. We have a Cromwell address but Baizetown is where we actually live. It's located about halfway between Owensboro and Bowling Green, KY. We own a whopping 3.4 acres that we keep mowed weekly. We mow another half acre or so that the neighbor owns just to keep our place looking better. Not much land but we dream big. :lol:

We have a D14 Allis Chalmers ('57), Dad's John Deere A ('52), and a John Deere H ('45).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gotta put mine in looks like I'm the only ga boy cumming,ga bout an hour north of Atlanta on fifteen acres we have two super a one running a 140 a super h which doesn't run and a deutz 6240

·
Registered
316 Posts
Been so far behind on ATF stuff. Need to let you all know we've been traveling a lot the last 6 months. For a very short time we will be @ our home site (since 1961) in N/W Ohio (downtown Girton, Ohio), just don't blink, or you missed it. It is so large that it has 2 different mailing addresses (Helena & Risingsun) depends on which side of the 4 corners you live.

Bob & Pat Kline

·
Registered
25 Posts
Retired one year and one day! Moved to Alaska to be near my grandchildren. My MUCH younger brother is Missouri Massey Man and he suggested I join the group.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Alaskan man glad to have you aboard .
Go down to around the Campfire on Introduction
board and introduce your self to every one so they
all can meet you.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts