Antique Tractors Forum banner

where do you come from

55K views 87 replies 70 participants last post by  Runbmc 
#1 ·
im from janetville ontario canada l0b1k0 we have a 1105 285 265 165 massey 190xt and g allis 2 d cases ih cub ih super a 1200 david brown these are all used in season as we grow vegtables herbs and cut flowers

Reactions: John P
#27 ·
My home town is Sheridan Arkansas, even though kansas is in our name we aren't nothing alike i don't figure. Not may folks around here have big farms where i live but over in thedelta part of the state there are several big farms and thousands of ducks in the certain times of the year.

#28 ·
Born in '67, St Cloud, MN. Then in '71 moved a few miles to Sauk Rapids, Mn. One year there, then Walker/Akley, MN. Then down to Grey Eagle, MN until I finished high school. A one way plane ticket for HS grad sent me to Ft.Lauderdale, FL where I spent 10 1/2 years bouncing between Lauderdale,Boca Raton, and Pompano Beach FL (won't mention places I woke up in, I was in my early 20's at the time) then in '96, moved to Savannah, GA. My tractor resides in Wise, VA at the inlaws. :)

#30 ·
Re: Where You Come From

missouri massey man said:
bettyp said:
I come from Cynthiana.Kentucky.
The home of beautiful Women & fast horses or maybe
The home of beautiful horses and fast women.
OH MY, Miss BETTY !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wendell don't worry about me that just a saying . Not meI'll just go for the fast womrn part.

#33 ·
Oigionally from North Otago, New Zealand, now on a 70 acre property near the garden city of Toowoomba on the Darling Downd of southern Queensland, Oz.

Regards,
John

#36 ·
We live in a little spot in the road called Baizetown, KY. We have a Cromwell address but Baizetown is where we actually live. It's located about halfway between Owensboro and Bowling Green, KY. We own a whopping 3.4 acres that we keep mowed weekly. We mow another half acre or so that the neighbor owns just to keep our place looking better. Not much land but we dream big. :lol:

We have a D14 Allis Chalmers ('57), Dad's John Deere A ('52), and a John Deere H ('45).

#38 ·
Been so far behind on ATF stuff. Need to let you all know we've been traveling a lot the last 6 months. For a very short time we will be @ our home site (since 1961) in N/W Ohio (downtown Girton, Ohio), just don't blink, or you missed it. It is so large that it has 2 different mailing addresses (Helena & Risingsun) depends on which side of the 4 corners you live.

Bob & Pat Kline

#41 ·
I live near Waterloo, IL. about 30 miles southeast of St. Louis, MO. I grew up on Mom & Dad's farm which is about a 5 mile drive from where I live now.

#44 ·
HEY SMITTY, Where in Az. do you hail from?
Got a 10 year younger brother (Don) that's been in northern Phoenix area go-in on 15 years now. Visited him last march when we were traveling round during the winter months. Another brother is out there now visiting & reassembling Don's 1934 Pontiac that he completely disassembled & repainted &. re-did the interior.

#46 ·
smitty said:
mlg said:
Tillman County Oklahoma down toward the south west part of the state
hello everybody:
my wife is from broken bow, ok and myself from commerce, tx. we have both lived in arizona most all of our life.
smitty in arizona
Hey Smitty, great to have you here. If you haven't done so, go to the Campfire Board and introduce yourself so more members will know you.

#49 ·
hi betty! amen to your quote. I was born in commerce, Texas and lived until the age of 3 in honey grove, Texas. my parents moved to Arizona in early 1950 and have been here all these years since. My dad used to like to kid around when asked why he left Texas for the deserts of Arizona and would say " I came to Arizona on vacation, but never got the money to go back to Texas". anyways I live in Coolidge, AZ not far from where they hold the Country Thunder event each spring outside of Florence, AZ. I really enjoy the variety of posts on this forum, love learning about other people and places!
smitty

#50 ·
hi all. i live near lindale, tx. got a few acres, mostly a weekend farmer. been a country boy all my life. moved her from wisconsin in 1974. was 30 yrs old then so been here for awhile. got a few horses. fool around alittle in the hay field. just got interested in an old john deere to restore, (1956 model 60). thought this might be a good place to find friends to help me with the restore process.