Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL this pony i have has had alot of mods. done. so many iam not sure whats orginal and whats not. any one have some close ups. also where might i find the side panals iam missing. thanks willie

·
Registered
214 Posts
Steiner Tractor parts has a lot of things. If you need and close up shots of a Pony I can get you ones of mine its pretty much all original

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I have tried for two nights to attach pics of the side panels without success!! System says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." Since I have not uploaded any attachments they must not be talking about me. Is the system full???

Anyway feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can send you pics and pricing. These are nice originals with no bends and no worn holes. Just clean, paint and put on your Pony!!

Sorry!!

Thanks

MasseyH

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also have a very nice straight Pony grill and two nice straight Pony hoods if anyone is looking for them!!

MasseyH

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI they look good. mines missing . how much and where do you live as what state or town. the poor tractor should be put together at least.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi that sounds good. ill take them. i thought about driveing but your 7 hours away. so could you give me a total price thanks willie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts