Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back on and trying to figure out where everyone is. Just in case you don't know me, I am Caseman's little sister.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Lots of people here. Already 130 registered. Just look around and you'll find em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
JD2840 checkin' in ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Sorry for the lost posts and Avatars folks. The old bbs software had gotten out of date and part of the site was no longer functioning. We pulled two all-nighters to try to convert the old site to the new software but it kept crashing on the hosting service's server so we had to throw in the towel and just post a new site. Since we couldn't do any conversion, we weren't able to keep any of the avatars or previous posts, however, we did the best we could.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
I'm getting back up to speed slowly. Glad to be back and glad to have my avatar back. Ohyeah, glad Betty got her's back also. Won't take long for Betty to get her count back up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
bikerdave said:
I'm getting back up to speed slowly. Glad to be back and glad to have my avatar back. Ohyeah, glad Betty got her's back also. Won't take long for Betty to get her count back up!
Thanks bikerdave but had to get a new Avatar,I think Jr sent my other one on to heaven :?: :?: So Stephens City found one close to it & size it just for me & now I'm very content . Where are the rest of our ATF friends ???



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,962 Posts
whjco said:
Sorry for the lost posts and Avatars folks. The old bbs software had gotten out of date and part of the site was no longer functioning. We pulled two all-nighters to try to convert the old site to the new software but it kept crashing on the hosting service's server so we had to throw in the towel and just post a new site. Since we couldn't do any conversion, we weren't able to keep any of the avatars or previous posts, however, we did the best we could.
We know you did Bill. I think we all appreciate your and JR's hard work trying to save the old site, then getting the new format into place so quickly.
I for one am just upset to see so much compiled information lost.
Like when your old dog dies, you get a new pup, but it takes a while to get that familiar feeling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
bettyp said:
bikerdave said:
I'm getting back up to speed slowly. Glad to be back and glad to have my avatar back. Ohyeah, glad Betty got her's back also. Won't take long for Betty to get her count back up!
Thanks bikerdave but had to get a new Avatar,I think Jr sent my other one on to heaven :?: :?: So Stephens City found one close to it & size it just for me & now I'm very content . Where are the rest of our ATF friends ???
I expect with a little time more will show up; hopefully the whole crew
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top