Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was talking to ron/petra on the phone earlier, and started wondering.

I know most all of us have meailed each other, and maybee made a brief phone call or two to arange parts, etc.. but how many of us actually know each other and talk to each other on a more casual basis, other than buying a part.. etc.

I know I've talked to colin and ron, and perhaps a couple others.. but that's about it.

soundguy

·
Registered
269 Posts
You people talk to each other? I didn't know that anyone did that anymore. OMG, LOL, WWJD, ETC, ETC.....

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a couple of Facebook friends within some of you. I've met Petra, 640, Big Dave, Caseman, Ernie, and the prettiest of all... Ms. BettyP ;) all at Caseman's show last year. Johndeerefan and I are in the same club and are friends even when tractors aren't involved. I'm sure I met more of you than that so if I missed you, then I'm so sorry. I'm sure I'll be banging my head later by remembering someone else.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Oh how nice of you to start this post Soundguy . I fell like I know a lot of you even thought I haven't met you. some I have met:
First of all Caseman(Jr,) is my brother . Mary Jane is my sister ,
These people have been to my house :
No Tools (Bill Young) I am forever indebted to Bill came with Jr and surprise me when I was so down with Hip replacement. Bill I believe has been to ever ATS and we always have a big chat time .I
just love Bill & his wife Joyce came to see me at Deans . I also know Dean since he is my 3rd son down. Shelly & Les Pinder (Mrs Harris) spend several nights at my house during the ATS ,they are lovely people & we have talked on the phone. Ok Ron Kammer (Petra79)& family have been to my home 2x
and counting on 3rd &4th time this year Ron Kammer is one of the sweetest guys just love the Kammer to pieces. I was so happy for them to get their new home. Big Dave has been to my house ,met him & Jean at ATS . First time I met Big Dave him and I both were on canes
Goodness love Big dave also he is just one of those down to earth kind person. These are ones I met at Caseman's Hometown Show: Joe D ,we have had some good talks , Wayne (old man) Wayne And his lovely wife have talked at shows missed him last year, Met Jamie J & Robin last yr . Sorry Robin I love Jamie also ,any guy that is talking on the phone to his Mom and I walk up and Jamie says" Mom got to get off of phone and hug this lady " how could you not love him . love you also Robin,you 2 are a lovely couple. Peaches met him also at ATS and we have had some good talk A very find person . Ernie (fireman ) met at the ATS and have talk to him an outstanding guy,see him on FB. Some I have talk to on phone. Jim in NC has called me several time and i always enjoy our talks and talk to his wife Joann. Talk to Bob Kline & may get to meet him this summer. I know there are others Baby Boone is one . Knew I would leave some out talked on phone to Derick Scott(Policeman ) Love seeing his family pics . We have sent pm .Would love to meet him & his family Great people . Soundguy (Chris) would love to meet you ,come on up to Ky to Casemans Show.
We have a great big family on here .Love you all .If i left you out ,shout at me & I'll fix it. I almost left Colin out He has been with Ron to my house also . Sorry Colin ,you are too special to me to leave you out .

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
658 Posts
people I have met.
pwtrss
petra &colin
jd4020
versitile276 (old forum)
mmutu39

Talked to petra several times on the phone
Looking forward to the show in kentucky to meet more members

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have met Ron and Colin and the Klines, I have talked on the phone with BettyP....but thats about it

·
Super Moderator
1,548 Posts
WyattB said:
You people talk to each other? I didn't know that anyone did that anymore. OMG, LOL, WWJD, ETC, ETC.....
Amen to that.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Other than PMs, I havent talked to noone here in person. Was trying to get a good time worked out for the Klines to stop on their way to Florida, but just couldnt get it together. I have though met a former member of this board, I wont say his name, as to not ruffle feathers, but turns out hes a really nice guy!!!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I have met ASEguy, Gerard. Turns out he lives a mile from me and I got the chance to haul a little 8n freebie for him. The instant I met his wife, I recognized her as the little sister of a classmate that I had a huge crush on in gradeschool... :oops: :oops: :oops: Also Gerard and his wife know my daughter in law from church.

The only other forum member I've had the grand pleasure to meet is 4IMNOTRIGHT, Steve and his bride, Diane. We met up at a show in Pinckneyville Ill. last fall. He and I met again at a farm auction where a lifelong Allis collector sold tons and tons of parts.

We are gonna rectify that situation this June in Cynthiana as I am expecting to meet a boat load of members and hope I prove worthy of their friendship... :D :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ha have not met anyone yet. Was/Am thinking about the AT forums show, but it's the weekend after we may make a trip to southwest VA to visit inlaws, and a 1250 mile RT from Savannah.....gas ain't cheap! :(

·
Super Moderator
1,703 Posts
I've met Bertman, ron and colin so far. If everybody else is like them......well........ ;) :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,703 Posts
bettyp said:
prwttsh said:
I've met Bertman, Ron and Colin so far. If everybody else is like them......well........ ;) :D
Trust me Bruce ,we are none like those 3. :lol: :lol: I've met Ron & Colin but not Bertman . Good guys Bruce.
You just want them to share that "pot of gold" they're gonna find ;) :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts