1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
757 Posts
I saw one of these back in 1988 at a junkyard for $400. I thought it was too ugly for my tastes. Might have been fun for something to plow with.

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
It sure is different.

·
Super Moderator
8,137 Posts
An imagination is a terrible thing to waste. A curious beast for sure!

·
Administrator
4,129 Posts
I'm just wondering if they're the same model year. :confused:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Ford would have been a 49-51 model; so I think that Case (600?) would have been about the same era.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Yeah Ralph, I too thought the comments missed the target on almost all levels. Especially on the Minnie UDLX and the jet powered puller....actually ALL the comments missed the mark. None the less, it is a very nice compilation of some really cool machines.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very neat. I just bought a 1933 Worthington which has a front end that looks like a 1933 Dodge pickup truck. The tractor has a flathead straight six. I am going to use it to pull a gang mower.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, I’m new to this and trying to find out information about a little tractor me and my friend acquired and for free that’s the best part, also I’m trying to look for information on it and I cannot find anything on the web only on like Pinterest. All I know it’s from Italy and 1950 I believe single cylinder Diesel Motor. It’s called a Eron Maroni Diesel tractor

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, I’m new to this and trying to find out information about a little tractor me and my friend acquired and for free that’s the best part, also I’m trying to look for information on it and I cannot find anything on the web only on like Pinterest. All I know it’s from Italy and 1950 I believe single cylinder Diesel Motor. It’s called a Eron Maroni Diesel tractor
I can post pictures if any one would like to see it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts