Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife should be about to board the plane in Adelaide; she'll be back in Phoenix in 24 hours. She didn't sleep at all on the way there; hope she gets some sleep on the return trip. I've never been able to sleep in a car nor an airplane, but she can go to sleep sometimes. Guess I better do some housecleaning tomorrow morning before she gets back.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bettyp said:
Bet she will be Welcomed back . How long was she gone ?
Two weeks. I'll get the hear all about our amazing 3.5 month old grandson! I think he's going to be a real Go'er when he is able move himself around! Probably have to put him on a leash when he starts walking good.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Dick, hope she makes it back safely. Geting the house spiffed up a bit can help ease her back into her routine.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quantis has an online way to check the flight's progress. Looks like they will be crossing over Hawaii in another two hours; scheduled to land in L.A. just before 7:00 a.m. Wife will have to go through customs, but she has 3 hours between flights; due into Phoenix at 11:30. I'm thinking two days for her to get over the jet lag.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up my wife at the airport at noon. She only got 2 hours of sleep on the trip back, so now she's taking a nap. Now to get her over the jet lag. She says that kind of trip half way around the world is a little too hard for a 75-year-old woman. James bonded with grandma instantly, so that made her happy.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Maybe some pics of James will be coming soon :?: Thankful for her safe return trip :!: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts