Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wilbert is the goto guy on anything Minneapolis Moline tractors from here to dang near everywhere :!: :!:
I been friendly fighting with him for years over what was better Allis Chalmers or Minni Moe ;)
He was at a pull I was pulling at today. Im driving a Minni Moe GTB. I was overweight for the class but they let me run a exibition pull.
Im not sure what happened but I pulled 322 feet (my best ever) I was doing all I could to make him proud of all the questions I asked.
WELL? I got down to the end of the pull for the 1st time the front end raised up off the ground and I spunout.
I walked up after and had to ask him 3 last questions

How did the tractor sound?
GOOD!
How did my pull look to you?
GOOD!
Was the front end to high at the end?
Nope just right with a big grin :lol:

Sure had a big tear im my eye on the way home knowing I finally did everything right for once :D

G

·
0 Posts
PICTURES GARY - - - PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Great job. Sounds you had a wonderful day :cool: Congrats on the good pull.''''''''''''''''''''''''

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
SWEET :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Yeah, you got the bug now :D Won't be long and you'l be building your own puller ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4imnotright said:
Yeah, you got the bug now :D Won't be long and you'l be building your own puller ;)

We are building a little Twin City KTA for the light classes and going to put the GTB on a diet.

We are going to have new hubs made for the rear and get rid of the cast iron centers ;)
Sure is a rush when you get to the end of a pull :!: :!: :!:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts