Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great bunch of Fords & fordson;Thanks Ron
Love that blue one with red wheels .

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks Ron. I enjoyed the photos. I would like to find one of those dozer blade set ups for one of my industrials. That would be sweet but I never see them for sale.

Kirk

·
Administrator
4,359 Posts
I like those industrials. The old hoe looks about the same shape as mine. Didn't know I had a show hoe. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Stephenscity said:
How come so many FORD pics :?: :?: :lol: :lol: Nice machines. Looks like was a good show!!!
Fords were the featured tractor in the show this year. Looks like Ron only got about half the Fords. There was one with a polished aluminum hood my son went absolutely nuts over. The Parish family of the Winamac area brought about 20 from their Ford collection this year and I am not sure they even had a third of the Ford tractors there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
petra79 said:
Wish I'd have known you were going to be there. Would have enjoyed meeting you.
I about kicked myself when I logged in and saw your pictures. We had talked about meeting up at the show a few months ago and I completely forgot. I have been so busy lately I forgot to log in and post a plug for the show like I usually do.

There is a show outside of Lafayette Aug 2-4. http://www.tsgpai.org/
I work in Lafayette and am taking a half day Friday the 3rd to visit in the afternoon.
Give me a holler if you get down that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts