Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Great group Ron . That M670 Minneapolis Moline looks like a sturdy well build tractors .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bettyp said:
Great group Ron . That M670 Minneapolis Moline looks like a sturdy well build tractors .
Yep, my friend Lowell has 2 of them. Definately a work horse of a tractor.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The MM G900 and G belong to Richard Lowry of Francesville, IN. His tractors have been featured on the Classic Tractor calendar and on the Classic Tractor Fever TV show. The next time the Minnie Mo is the show's featured tractor make sure you attend. He brings a several from his collection and some of them are pretty rare.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks Kent for sharing that information.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kent said:
The MM G900 and G belong to Richard Lowry of Francesville, IN. His tractors have been featured on the Classic Tractor calendar and on the Classic Tractor Fever TV show. The next time the Minnie Mo is the show's featured tractor make sure you attend. He brings a several from his collection and some of them are pretty rare.
Did you also know that he's auctioning off a huge part of the collection this Saturday???

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/aucti ... category=0

·
Registered
312 Posts
I spent plenty of time on GB's and U's. Great tractors!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Love those Ollies!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kent said:
I had no idea those were getting auctioned. Been way too busy to keep up with things. I am going to have to make my way down there Saturday.
I'll be at a different auction on Sat. Friend of mine might make that one. He's an MM collector.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thanks Ron; that G lpg brings back a lot of memories of pulling into a quarter with a GB and Krause one way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts